I realized today that my last post here was in November, which is unbelievable. Time has flown by so fast and I’ve done so many things (I’ve said this before: see example HERE).
In order to update you, I’ll break it down to the top 10 things that happened while I was away:
1. Spent time with family over the holidays which was well needed.
2. I got a Kindle for Christmas and made a cover for it that I am so proud of.
3. I went to San Francisco and the weather was beyond beautiful. Funny enough, I watched the Alcatraz premier while sitting in my San Fran hotel room painting my nails.
4. I also visited Los Angeles and walked on Mulholland Drive.
5. I also enjoyed the most amazing macaroons in LA at Botega Louie. (I then tried to make macaroons when I got home and that didn’t work out very will. Someday when my pride is back I’ll try again.)
6. Michael and I finally found a toy for Lucy that she loves: a catnip ball.
7. I rocked what I call “Lady Gaga” nails.
8. I finally finished my quilt! I love it so much, it’s my favorite.
9. I almost killed an ivy plant with my lack of plant knowledge, but it’s starting to make a comeback.
10. Oh yeah, and we bought a HOUSE!
We should close on the house in the next week or so and I seriously can’t wait to get in there and start decorating. First thing to go is the canopy over the front door.
Keep an eye out for house updates and hopefully I can set a consistent blogging schedule for myself to track our progress.